Monday, November 1, 2010

No class Tuesday, and revised revised calendar

Well, scholars, I regret that because of a doctor's appointment Tuesday morning in Tullahoma we'll have to cancel class again this Tuesday. I apologize for the late notice. My absence will require us to revise the schedule yet again, as follows:
  • Thursday, 11/4 -- Test over research methods & plagiarism. I'll also be available in-class to discuss your paper with you individually
  • Tuesday, 11/9 -- Research paper workship. Bring your outline, rough draft, and works-cited page with you. Students will be working in groups to help each other out with the papers. I'll also be available to help you with the paper, and we'll have sign-ups for one-on-one conferences.
  • Thursday, 11/11 -- One-on-one conferences. I'll meet with each of you for five minutes to discuss briefly the progress of your paper. If you need more time, we can meet again after class.
  • Tuesday, 11/16 -- To be determined.
  • Thursday, 11/18 -- Research papers due.
I regret that my health hassles are cutting into our class time, but we should have enough margin in our schedule to cover all the material we need to cover. I hope you'll make the most of your extra study time, and I look forward to seeing you again on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment