- The Affordable Care Act should be repealed.
- The Affordable Care Act needs a little work and can still be of benefit to the country.
- Electronic surveillance is a necessary component of national defense with a proven track record of success and should be continued or expanded by the federal government.
- The federal government's power of electronic surveillance should be severely curtailed, especially against Americans.
- Describe and argue for a coherent strategy for the United States toward Iran's development of nuclear weapons
Friday, November 15, 2013
Topics for second argumentation essay
Choose one of the following topics or subjects.