- What caused the current nuclear situation in Japan?
- What, in layman's terms, has been happening in the reactors?
- What are the biggest dangers from this situation? Is a nuclear explosion possible?
- How dangerous is this situation for the public in Japan and elsewhere (e.g., the U.S.)?
- How many have died from the radiation? How many are expected to die?
Make sure your essay does more than simply list answers to these questions; be sure to include an introduction, conclusion, and appropriate transitional phrases.